Friday, July 27, 2007

Great Cartoon Strip

I hit upon this strip by chance two years back. I wanted to read a comic strip and went to a generic website hosting many. I just opened the drop down list and selected one at random. It turned out to be Pearl Before Swine (PBS)। I read it and found it raw but comic. I decided to explore its kind of humour further. So I read the previous day's strip. Then the day previous to it and went on till the beginning of that month. Subscribed for its email delivery and have been getting it since. It goes from dumb to hilarious or hilariously dumb to painfully hilarious! It takes on politics, current affairs, fashion, trends through its animal characters: Rat, pig, zebra (zeeba!), the crocs, guard duck and many more! Lawyer turned cartoonist Stephen Pastis! I take a bow!

No comments: